BUY StarAnise- ARVINDPANSARI-ChakarPhool
Star anise is the major source of the chemical compound shikimic acid, a primary precursor in the pharmaceutical synthesis of antiinfluenza drug oseltamivir (Tamiflu). Shikimic acid is produced by most autotrophic organisms, and while it can be obtained in commercial quantities elsewhere, star anise remains the usual industrial source.
In 2005, a temporary shortage of star anise was caused by its use in the production of Tamiflu
- Crush 4 Star Anise / chakarphool
- Now pour boiling hot water over crushed star anise.
- Close the bowl and allow star anise to soak well for about 10 minutes in the water.
- Remove the crushed pieces after the said time. You can retain the really small granular pieces.
- Pour the water in the mixture of 2 tsf Multani Mitti, 1 tsf Safed Chandan powder,
- Mix the ingredients well. And apply on face.
- Have a wrinkle free life.
VERY USEFUL STAR ANISE
- The anti-oxidant rich spice helps to remove free radicals from the body when consumed internally.
- When added to soup and curries, it helps to treat cough/cold and flu
- It is used traditionally to treat nausea and abdominal cramps
- When consumed post meal , it helps to reduce bloating and gas
- The tea prepared using star anise and saunf AND ajwain helps to cure digestion issues
- Another popular use of star anise is to increase libido in both men and woman when use togather with ASHWAGANDHA and Safed Musli
- It is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral by nature. It helps to treat many health ailments
- Prevents growth of cancer cells Studies show that regular usage of star anise extract helped to prevent further growth of artificially induced cancer cells in rats
- The estrogen present in the spice, helps to regulate hormonal and menstrual disorders in women. Better to use with alsi seeds.