- Chopchini or China root is widely used in Ayurveda for its corrective working on the digestive system.
- It is also considered to support the urinary system which helps in elimination of toxins from the body.
- Chopchini is said to correct the metabolism, thus benefitting in metabolic disorders like weight gain, rheumatic conditions and others.
- May support healthy digestive system.
- May support healthy urinary system.
- Chopchini is said to have anti-hyperuricaemic properties.
- May support healthy kidney functions.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 2-4 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician. Can be used locally.