Bengali Name : Gokshur, Gokhuri
Chinese Name : Bai ji li, Tu chi li
English Name : Small Caltrops, Land Caltrops, Puncture Vine, Goathead
French Name : Croix-de-Malte
German Name : Burzeldorn
Gujarati Name : Methogokharu, Nhane Gokharu, Betha Ghokaru
Hindi Name : Gokhru, Chota Gokhru
Kannada Name : Senna Negalu, Negalamullu, Negalu
Kashmiri Name : Michirkand, Pakhda
Latin name : Tribulus terrestris Linn.
Marathi Name : Sarate, Kate Gokharu
Persian Name : Khare Khasak Khurd, Kharsah Goshah
Punjabi Name : Makhar, Gokhru
Sanskrit Name : Gokshura
Urdu Name : Gokhru Khurd
Tribulus Terrestris (Gokhru Khurd), an Ayurvedic herb, is commonly known as Gokshur. This herb is most commonly used as an aphrodisiac, for urinary genital support, and sometimes, even for body building purpose.
GOKHRU ACT AS KIDNEY PURIFIER IF TAKEN REGULARSLY AS PER PHYSICIAN ADVICE.
It functions as a potent herb for enhancing low libido. Gokhru Khurd herbal extract do not contain hormones, but induces the synthesis of hormone like Luteinizing Hormones (LH) and Testosterones.
Gokhru Khurd has been widely used for sexual dysfunction in both; males and females. In China and India, the herb Tribulus terrestris has been touted as liver, kidney, urinary, and cardiovascular remedies. In Ayurvedic science, the herb is considered to be a general health tonic and urinary tract disinfectant.
Benefits of Gokhru :
- For dysuria decoction of gokhru (80 ml) can be given two times a day. It cures difficulty in micturition.
- Gokhru powder 3-6 gms can be given with 1tsp of honey for kidney stones.
- Helps to improve sex drive
- Helps to improve sperm count
- Helps to enhance penile erection
- Helps to prevent urogenital infections
- Helps to boost stamina for sustaining sexual functions
Recommended Dosage : 5 to 7 g powder of dried fruits.