NEELOPHAR – NILOPHAR – NYMPHAEA ALBA
₹150.00 – ₹500.00
Arabic Name : Nailoofar, Neeloofar, Qabr al-nahl, ‘Aroos, Bashneen
Bengali Name : Shaluk, Sundi
Chinese Name : He ye
English Name : Indian Blue Water-Lily
French Name : Nenufar Bleu
German Name : Tigerlotus
Gujarati Name : Nilopal
Hindi Name : Nilofar, Neel Kamal, Kumud
Kannada Name : Neeltare
Latin name : Nymphaea lotus Linn.
Marathi Name : Kamod
Persian Name : Niloopar
Punjabi Name : Neel Kamal
Sanskrit Name : Nilotphala, Raktotpal, Hallaka, Kumuda
Urdu Name : Nilofar
Description :Nilofar have a generally calming and sedative effect upon the nervous system, reputedly reducing the sex drive and making them useful in the treatment of insomnia, anxiety and similar disorders. They are useful in asthma, bronchitis, cough and tuberculosis. Also used for oedema, and piles.
Uses & Benefits of White Lotus
- White lotus was used in ancient Egypt, as a key to good health, sex and re-birth.
- The plant is an aphrodisiac for both men and women and a general remedy for all kind of illnesses.
- Continued use of tiger lotus enhances sexual vigor and general good health.
- It is a tonic richer than ginseng, pain reliever richer than arnica, circulation stimulant richer than ginkgo biloba and sexual stimulant richer than Viagra.
- The flowers of white lotus are used for preparing tea that creates a warm, euphoric glow.
- Its rhizomes are cooling, sweet, bitter and tonic and used in diarrhea, dysentery, dyspepsia and general debility.
- White lotus is used internally in treatment of gastrointestinal disorders and jaundice.
- The leaves are used in cutaneous, subcutaneous parasitic infection, eye treatments and pregnancy.