THIS IS MIXTURE OF SOME SELECTED EXOTIC INDIAN ORGANIC HERBS WHICH IMPROVES QUALITY, TASTE , & NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF PANJEERI. Panjeeri pack is very useful to strengthn spine , Increase Bone marrow density , strengthn muscle tone and flexibility. Panjeeri pack is one of overall ayurvedic nutritional suppliment , high energy, high fibre snack useful for women/ men/ and for New Mothers.
few exotic herbs in our pack ARE:-
- SAFED MUSLI
- SALAV PANJA
- SUPARI RED
- SALAV MISHRI
- BIL GIRI
The combination of ingredients make panjiri a nutritious mixture – containing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids useful for newly mothers/ women and mens.
HOW TO USE THIS PANJEERI PACK?
- Prepare panjeeri as per your traditional method,
- After preparing panjeeri ,Put the Pan down & shift this in a Big Bowl then only, add all the all ingredients of exotic herbs of PANJEERI PACK and then add Sugar too & Mix well.
When we add some rejuvenating and aphrodisiacs herbs from ‘balyadi gana’, ‘vrushyadi gana’ and such other herbs like Mucuna pruriens, Withania somnifera, Chlorophytum borivilianum, Papaver somniferum seeds and many others, the ‘Panjiri’, already full of goodness, manifests itself as efficient sex tonic for men and women. Women specific herbs may be added Oysters, Asparagus, Figs, Licorice root immensely increase female Libido when taken in Panjeeri.
PUNJABI TRADITIONAL METYHD OD PANJEERI:-
500g Desi Ghee
50g makhana (puffed lotus seeds) dry roasted
50g char magaz (melon seeds)
500g whole wheat flour
100g flax seed powder
1o0g unsalted almonds, dry roasted
1o0g unsalted pistachios, dry roasted
1o0g unsalted cashews, dry roasted
1 pack Panjeeri Pack Herbs
- In a deep pan over medium heat, melt the Desi Ghee.
- Once hot add and fry the makhana until golden in colour. Then Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside on paper towel.
- NOW In the same ghee used above, add the whole wheat flour and flax-seed powder. Stir these both continuously and cook for 8-10 minutes until mixture will pale golden in color. When the flour and ground flax-seed powder are the fully roasted turn off the heat.
- Put the Pan down & shift this in a Big Bowl then only, add all the all other PANJEERI PACK ingredients and Sugar too & Mix well.
- Allow the Panjeeri to cool to room temperature before serving. (If serving to a new mother, serve with a warm glass of milk.)
- Store in airtight container.
Have this healthy Delicious Homemade Punjabi Panjeeri & Enjoy your Motherhood Time. 🙂